Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday, a tour and animals

Good Morning and Happy Good Friday!

It started out foggy, but the sun is starting to come out!  It is interesting to live up in the hills and watch the fog burn off and move down into the valley/low lands or watch the fog move up into the hills, as on little cat feet.

Today, I am doing a tour at the Mission and today is animal day at Laguna College of Art and Design.  Mari and I are going to that.  They are bringing a zebra and red fox on campus.  Last year, it was an owl and a snow leopard.  The two were very afraid of each other.  We will see what the rest of the day brings.

I left the house about 9 and headed for the mission.  I like to get there early, as it gives me a chance to talk to the other docents.  Did my tour.  Today was, of course, Friday and the last day before vacation, so the kids were a little bit wild.  Came home and took a nap and then went down to LCAD and saw the zebra and fox.  Went to get snack and then came home and took my walk.  Mari is taking a nap and Marissa is up in her room.  Just enjoying the quiet time.  Sweet Pea was in Mari's room, sleeping with Mari and then decided she wanted out.  Need to get dinner together.  We are going to make pizza from Naan bread.

The Naan pizza was good and the girls and I watched TV while we ate.  Just having quiet time, which is nice.  Going to do reading at 9 and to bed at 10.  I am tired.

Good Night.  Trudi

This is Sweet Pea in the bathtub.  We have a bucket full of water in there and she likes to jump in and drink from the bucket.  There are times she also sleeps in the bathtub.  We kiddingly say she takes a shower with Mari, but what she really does is sit on the floor or rug, while Mari takes a shower.  I would hate to see her if she did get wet in the bathtub.


No comments:

Post a Comment