Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tour day

Good Morning!  It is a beautiful sunny day out and the birds are singing!  It is definitely spring!

I am doing my second tour this morning at the Mission, plus I am walking the lake this afternoon.  Other than that I will mainly be doing things at home.

This is Point Reyes lighthouse and from where I took this picture there are about 300 steps down to the lighthouse. Which means that there are 300 steps back up!  Ugh!

My second tour was not as good as my first, but that was more due to circumstances than anything else.  The group was late in getting to the Mission, two of the girls got hurt and we had less than an hour to give a tour and I had a mother that asked many questions.  Most of the parents are quiet, plus she took pictures at the wrong time.  Came home and had lunch and now I am going to take a nap.  I have to remember to be happy if I get only one thing done today.  I finished my morning computer routine and got a load of laundry into the dryer and once I put that away, I will be done with laundry for the rest of the week.  Worked on budget.  Mari and I did some errands and then went walking at RSM lake.  Came home and made dinner and watched the rest of 'Liberty".  It took a lot of work to put this country together.  Doing my computer stuff, going to read around 9 and to bed around 10.  I don't have to get up at 6.  YEA!

This is part of Mission San Juan Capistrano!

Mari and I got into a discussion about planning.  Rory micro-plans, I have a tendency to micro-plan, but  I try not to and this was driving Mari nuts.  With school, I have a feeling Mari almost hit her breaking point and really needs this next week off.

Good night!  Trudi

I was working on a minimalistic project, when I took this a year ago.  Mari and I had gone to the Hamer Museum in Los Angeles, when I took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment