Sunday, March 3, 2013

Getting ready for a new week and frustration

Good Morning!

There are clouds in the sky this morning and it is supposed to be about 10 degrees cooler than yesterday!

This morning, Mari and I are going to join a friend at church.  Today, I am going to make a menu for the girls of us for the next week and do grocery shopping.  I am also going to do a walk in the hills around my house.  Last night when I went to bed, Rory decided he wanted to talk about the tax appointment we had.  This is typical.  He has to get my feeling about the appointment and rehash the whole appointment. It drives me nuts and makes me very frustrated and then I have a hard time sleeping.  I did get some sleep, but it was not the best.

Got all of my computer stuff done and laundry separated and one load started.  Left for church. It was nice to see my friend, who I have not seen in three weeks.  We are going through another series that is going along with a series that will be on The History Channel called "The Bible".  Church was showing clips of the show and it looks awesome.  Came home and made lunch and now I need to make a menu for the week and go out and run errands and then I will take my walk.

Menu made and errands done.  Going out for a walk by myself.  This is a picture I took on my walk:

Better get dinner together.  Dinner eaten and now we are watching "The Bible"  After this is over, I am headed for bed.

Good Night.  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment