Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Good Morning!

It is sunny this morning, with some clouds.

Today, is mainly going to be a stay at home day.  I was going to go to church, but Mari has school work to get done and I don't really want to deal with a whole lot of people.  I will get laundry done, a menu planned for the week, grocery shopping done and  a cake made for Easter.  I have decided to make my daily schedule around my responsibility and being creative, plus doing some writing.  I know I will not be able to do this every day, but I am going to try.  In many areas, I need to get my confidence back and enjoy what I do.

Made breakfast for all of us!  I made bunnies out of cinnamon rolls, which turned out pretty good.  Doing my morning computer routine, took a nap, as I really needed it and then did laundry and vacuuming.  Had lunch, that did not really agree with me.  Made a menu for the week and then Marissa and I went to Trader Joe's.  Target was not open.  Came home and as soon as Rory is done watching "War of the Worlds", I am going to make a lemon cake for dinner tonight.  I am so tired of hearing war movies, but I know that is what he likes.  I am tired of violence.  The TV has been on most of the day and I am tired of it.   I don't want to go up to our room, so I am sitting in the kitchen.  Mari has been really working on school.  I am glad we got to take off yesterday.  I know it helped me and it must have helped her.

I decided I was going to make a lemon bundt cake for Easter. Mari and I made it together.  Got some quiet time.  Made dinner and Mari and I watched a DVR on Eleanor Roosevelt.  Watching "Amazing Race"  Going to do some reading at 9 and to bed at 10.

Good Night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment