Sunday, December 30, 2012

Don't feel guilty!

It is almost dinner time and I am just now getting started on writing this! Usually I start this first thing in the morning, but the day got away from me and according to the title, I am not going to feel guilty!
This is my photo for the day. The trees on the street I drive down, that are near our complex have had some wonderful color and I have not taken the time to take pictures, so today, after we got home from church, I decided to take some pictures. This is one of the trees. I did not sleep as well as I had the previous two nights, but I finally got up around 7. So enjoying Rory not being here and being able to get up, when I want. Got breakfast together and did some computer stuff and then it was time to leave for church. My friend wanted to sit at the cafe, which is outside, but it was about 50 degrees and it was COLD! Luckily, with the exception of gloves, I was prepared for the cold. I am glad we have started back to church. After church was over, we had lunch and then I took a nap and then Marissa and I ran some errands. Of course, it started to rain, just as we were leaving, but the nice part, was that it rained the worst while we were in the car. I will be happy today, to just get computer stuff done. Tomorrow is a new day and I will proceed from there.
Dinner made and eaten. Watched TV with the girls! Menu made for the week, list made for tomorrow. Morning computer routine done and now I feel better. Not much else going to get done tonight, but that is ok, as there is always tomorrow. Going to post some pictures on Flickr and go to bed and read. Good Night! Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment