Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh so nice to not have a time schedule!

Good Morning! I did sleep really well last night and it was so nice! Not really pushing today, as Mari does not have school until January 21, 2012. We actually have sun today. I love the rain, but I also love after it rains. Doing my morning computer routine. Not sure what we are doing today. I know I have some errands to do, that is normal. Finished my morning computer routine and then took a nap. I must have been really tired, because I slept for over an hour. Now, on to other things. There was a school shooting in Connecticut today. I really don't understand people at times, especially in this season. Why little children? Praying for the families. Doing laundry, emptied trash cans and did some watering, even though I know it is going to rain tonight. I have certain plants that like water every day and did some cleaning of the patio. Had lunch and then ran errands all by myself. It is getting very dark and cold(55 degrees, which is cold for California). Now to do some organizing stuff. Trying to set up a budget, but need to get some more info. Put dinner together and the girls and I watched TV. Rory decided to come down and watch TV with us. It is very different when he watches our programs with us. Going to work some more on the budget and then read and go to bed. Good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment