Monday, December 31, 2012

The End

Good Morning! The last day of 2012. I have lots to do today and nothing else really planned, which is a good thing. Yesterday, the message at church was called "Only for Awhile" and I realized the more I thought about it, that message is so true. I told a friend this morning, that I am coming to realize how much I like variety, but I also like stability. I would like things to remain the same, but I am thankful it doesn't. We are coming to the end of the holidays, which is only for awhile and I am thankful. Working on my morning computer routine and need to get some house stuff done and Christmas things taken down. The girls and I are not doing any thing for New Year's Eve. We are having a pork roast for dinner with sweet potatoes and some veges. I am going by a bundt cake place. I have heard some good things about this place lately and I do like bundt cake, so we will see. It will be a change from cupcakes.
View out to sea from Palos Verdes Estates on December 31, 2010 I am on a roll. Bed is changed and first load of laundry in and trash taken out. After I take a nap and do some reading, which is coming back into my vocabulary, because of a Kindle, Mari and I are going out and run some errands. Sweet Pea is in the way of the closet door, so I can't get to the vacuum. I know excuses, excuses! I did finally get the vacuum out and got the vacuuming done. Got some plants watered.
Mari and I left and went to the bank, then to "Nothing Bundt Cake", then to Sprouts and then to Starbucks for snack for Mari. I am trying to be good and have a smoothie. Came home through the canyon and put away inside Christmas decorations. Making dinner and I am not sure what we are doing for the rest of the evening. I am going to bed at normal time, as I am not a late night person. Mainly watched TV. This is a hard holiday for me as I am not a late night person and not into the party scene. I need to be comfortable with who I am and be ok with just doing my normal thing. There are times I read into something someone says something that is not there. Feeling uncomfortable tonight, but I will be ok. I am tired as well. I will say good night and see you next year. Happy New Year! Trudi
This is the old Encinitas train station that is now a great coffee house. One of my favorite places to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment