Sunday, December 16, 2012

Preparing

Good Morning! Mari and I are headed out on a photo walk in Old Town Orange. I have been to Old Town Orange many times, but I can always find things to take pictures of. That is the main thing for today. This week is going to be a week of getting ready for Christmas. Lately I have found some exercise programs and realize that Yoga might help with getting me more flexible and being able to relax. Better get out the door. Our photo walk in Old Town Orange was great. Met some new people. We did some Christmas shopping while we were out. Stopped at Trader Joe's and then came home and took a nap. I think the weather is making me feel tired. Doing my morning computer routine at 3 p.m. Already got laundry separated. This is a rose I shot on our photo walk.
Got one load of laundry going and trash emptied. Did not water plants, as we were getting misty rain. Made dinner about 5:45. Mari slept about 3 hours. Had dinner and the girls and I sat and talked. Rory came down about 7:30. Luckily, I was doing some budgeting at the kitchen table. Going to go up and read at 9 and to bed at 10. This is a picture I took at the mission in Oceanside, CA
Good Night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment