Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What is my hope?

Good Morning! This picture was taken on 12-21-2010 at Mission San Juan Capistrano.
The devotional I was reading this morning was on Romans 15:1-13 and the last question after reading the verse, asked me: What is my hope? I had to think for a minute. I would like to hope that Rory would become a believer and be a loving and helpful husband. I would like to hope that Marissa can move forward and have an enjoyable life and that she can continue with this idea of starting ROP. The hope for me is that I can continue to move forward with this idea of having an historical walk tour company. It is cold and windy here and the sun is out! Doing my morning computer routine! Took a nap. This is my hope for Rory and for Marissa, is that they can find something to do that they can find happiness and joy. Rory does not enjoy going to the docks on Wednesday and his mood is hard to deal with before he goes. I, also, do not sleep the best, when he is gone on Wednesday nights. When he is gone on trips, I do not have a problem sleeping. He wants to wait until March, when he can talk to our financial advisor and our accountant, before he makes a decision. I told him he is procrastinating and there is no reason for him to wait. After the first of the year, he could find a career counselor and move forward. He really does not want to work. He does not want to deal with computers or people. I really hope he can find something, he can look forward to doing. This picture was taken a year ago at the Mission Inn in Riverside, CA. If you live in the area and have never seen the Festival of Lights. Go!
Made lunch! We had empanadas from the Farmer's Market that I go to on Thursday afternoons. YUM! Will get more of these. Doing house stuff and then going to do financial things. The heater is fixed. Nothing really wrong, just getting things up to code. Budget is done for 2013. Going to make my smoothie and start filing. Oh such fun things to do! Rory left for work, as he is working from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Filing is done. Talked to the lady at Mission San Juan Capistrano regarding the docent program and I am attending the orientation class on January 8, 2013. I am excited. Made dinner and the girls and I watched TV. Talked to a friend. Marissa and I got into a conversation regarding Asperger Syndrome and the shooting and what people are saying. I still go back to the premise that people do not understand this diagnosis and the young man who killed the people in Connecticut had more involved than just AS. Going to do some reading at 9 and to bed at 10. Good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment