Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What is my passion?

These are my Good Morning pictures! My passion and my strength, I know! It is organizing, planning, learning and exploring. I get so caught up in the negative in this house, that I feel exhausted. The devotional today told me to ask for God's strength, which I need to do. I feel so overwhelmed at times. Mari has school and that is important, especially this week with finals. Marissa deals with so much fear and I feel like I just get complaining, when I ask for help. Rory is LAZY, except for what he wants to do. I have so many ideas of what I want to do. I need to focus on one thing. HOW? Today, Mari has one final at 1 p.m. and I decided I am going to take some pictures of somethings I saw in Laguna last night and go to CVS, while Mari is taking her final. Mari needs me to help her with something for her photography class after her final. Mari got her final done and I got to walk around Laguna and take pictures. Came back to LCAD and did some reading. Not feeling the most up in the world today. Took some pictures of Mari and then came home. Got our smoothie and doing house stuff and my stuff. Made dinner and watched TV. Rory called and he went to the Getty Museum to see some people he knows. Going to do my stuff for the rest of the evening. Rory got home around 8-made his dinner. Finally got through my whole list. Found an email I save regarding the LA Conservancy-they have what sounds like a great walking tour of downtown LA and some interesting buildings. May try and do that over the month Mari is off. I know we are going to LACMA, Getty and the Hamer Museum. We also have meet-up things to do. Going to do reading at 9 and then to bed at 10. Good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment