Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Field trip day

Since I did not get a chance to write my post this morning, I will not say Good Morning, because I am writing this at 7 p.m. at night. One of the meet up groups I belong to was doing a photo walk in downtown L.A. and I had to catch the train at 9:52 a.m. (train time). Met up with another walker who was going at the same time as me. Met the rest of the group at Union Station and Olvera Street and then started our tour around L.A. I got to do something I had never done before and that was to go to the top of City Hall and take pictures. That was fun! As I meet more people, I feel like I should start Gypsy Mom tours. One of the people I have recently met, just moved here in June and wants to see more of LA. Be a tourist in your own city, you would be surprised what you learn and what you see. Took the 4:10 train home and actually got home on time. Picked up some dinner for the girls and I at El Pollo Loco and came home. Rory is working tonight, so I will cook his dinner before I go to bed.
I am just going to hang out the rest of the evening and do computer stuff. Good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment