Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning!
It is Christmas morning and as usual I got up and 6:30 a.m. and I am doing my usual morning routine. Rory has a cold and he coughed quite a bit of last night. I got some ok sleep. The girls will be up in a while and then we will do presents. Rory is going to make Eggs Benedict and have champagne, the girls and I had eggs and some bread. We will see what the rest of the day brings. Everyone was up about 10:15 and we opened presents. I got some updated versions of Thomas Bros. Maps, which I wanted, even though I have a GPS system. Rory, also surprised me and got me candles, which I liked. I surprised Mari with a Kindle and she was pleasantly surprised. Marissa loved all her earrings and Rory seemed to like what he got. Mari decided to go back to sleep, Marissa is up in her room and Rory is watching TV in our room, so I am getting the living room to myself, which is nice. Had leftover pizza for lunch. Going to finish editing my Christmas pictures.
Bird of Paradise, one of my favorite flowers, at the Getty Center. I am totally enjoying today!!! Nice and relaxing!!! I really feel sorry for Rory, as this has not been the best Christmas for him. For me, it was great-quiet and relaxed. Mari made pizza for the girls of us tonight and Rory had ham, sweet potatoes and peas with onions. I made reservations for the girls and my trip in May. Looking forward to this trip, as we are going some places, I have never been before. Had one little stressful moment, but it worked itself out. Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight. Doing reading at 9 and to bed at 10. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Good night, Trudi This is part of the carousel at The Great Park in Irvine, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment