Saturday, December 29, 2012

Relax and enjoy the journey

Good Morning! I am starting to do a photo a day challenge and that is the cloud picture. We have rain coming today. I am feeling tremendously better and it is so nice to sleep. The other picture is from one of my secret stairs walks and one of the camellias we saw on the walk. The title "relax and enjoy the journey" comes from the fact that I plan so much and put so many restrictions on myself, that I need to relax and enjoy the journey. I am going to try and remember this and sometimes I may need to be reminded. Today, Mari and I are going to go to Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Mari has an exhibit that she wants to see and I have one that I want to see. It will be nice to get out of the house and enjoy the day, even in the rain. Mari at LACMA
A couple of my favorite things-reflection and architecture:
Mari and I left the house about 11:30 a.m. and it was 48 degrees and went to get sandwiches at Jersey Mike's and got gas for the car and then headed up to LA. Luckily it did not really rain the whole day. The highest temperature that we saw all day was 54 degrees, and this is in sunny Southern California. :-) We wanted to see Caravaggio and Stanley Kubrick. They were both interesting in their own way. Took some pictures in the Stanley Kubrick exhibit.
We left LACMA about 5:30 and headed home. On the way home, we stopped to get dinner and got home about 7:45 p.m. and it was 45 degrees. Had dinner and did some computer stuff. Need to get to bed, so I will say good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment