Thursday, January 3, 2013

A day of culture-Day #3

Good Morning!
This is my daughter, Marissa. Rory finally got home around 9:30 p.m. He had been on the road from Vegas since 1:30 p.m. Got him settled and then I went to bed and we are back to normal. I am really trying to make an effort to argue with him and just do what he asks. Today, I am doing morning computer routine and house stuff, then Mari and I are going to The Getty Center. For those of you, who don't know, The Getty Center is an awesome art museum. This is a picture of part of the museum.
Rory used to work at The Getty Center and before that he worked at The Getty Villa, which is located in Malibu, CA and is a replica of an ancient Roman villa. The Getty Center is located near Westwood, CA. It is situated on a hill and has a beautiful view of the Los Angeles basin.
Looking forward to going. Need to finish my morning routine and make dinner, so that I don't have to make it when I get home and Marissa can serve it, before I get home. Oh yes, and get a nap. Mari and I left home about 12:30 and got a sandwich and some coffee, went by the cleaners and then headed for The Getty Center.
Saw two photography exhibits and then walked around and took some pictures, got a snack and then headed home. We left Getty about 4 and got home about 6:30. Had dinner, got frustrated with Rory with what he will and won't eat and talked to a friend. Rory is coming downstairs about 10 and I will be doing my reading and going to bed. Overall a good day. Good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment