Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Slow to Fast Overnight

Good Morning!

This is from an art gallery that Mari and I went to right before Christmas.

Today is going to be a busy day!  I have to take Mari to school first and then get me to Mission San Juan Capistrano by 9.  I have docent training from 9-12.  Come home and make dinner.  Take Marissa to counseling by 3 and then take Mari her dinner and snack.  Come back and get Marissa and come home.  Mari has school until 10 tonight.  Got up at 5:45 this morning.  I can do this!

Mari and I left here at 8.  We were really good!  Got her to school about 8:30 and me to the mission before 9.  We did an hour of lecture and then went out and did an hour tour.  I was very nervous.  I have to remember I can do this.  One more class after today.  After class I went to Starbucks and got a sandwich and a coffee and headed home.  I did take some pictures at the mission and this was my favorite.


When I got home I made dinner, as I had to take dinner and snack to Mari.  I took a short nap, as I had to take Marissa to counseling and then take Mari her dinner and snack.  Came back and picked up Marissa and came home.  Finished Marissa's PCIP application and then ate dinner with Marissa and watched TV.  Doing computer stuff tonight until I have to go back and pick up Mari.  I decided I am going to focus on the docent program and eating healthy and walking when I can.  Those are important things to me.  I am not lazy, but I am.  I want things to be comfortable, but, if I want something to work, I have to work at it and not back away from it.

This picture is from Leo Carrillo Ranch in San Diego County.

Good night.  Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment