Saturday, January 19, 2013

California History Day-Day 19

Good Morning!  It is a beautiful Saturday morning in Southern California!

This is Cook's Corner, which is a great place for motorcyclists to hang out on weekends.  It is at the corner of Live Oak Canyon and Santiago Canyon Road.  This place has some California history, as what I am doing today has California History.    I am up early, as I have docent training at Mission San Juan Capistrano from 9-12.  This afternoon Mari and I are going down to San Diego, so I can take pictures of Cosmopolitan Hotel and the Seely Stables in Old Town and one other place for my other blog-gypsymomvirtualconcierge.blogspot.com

Day 19 of 365-San Juan Capistrano Mission

Left about 8:20 a.m. and headed for Mission San Juan Capistrano.  The first part of the training was on Mission Life.  About 10, we had a break and then we walked around the Mission and came back and branded a book mark and then talked about the Mexican period.  I am going to follow two tours, one on Wednesday and one on Thursday.  We have more training on Tuesday.  Took a picture and then came home.  Picked up Mari and headed for San Diego.  Took the pictures I wanted and then got some fudge and stopped at a coffee place that we know of in Leucadia.  The place is in an old railroad station.

Made dinner and watched TV and now I am doing my nightly computer routine.  After that I am going to do some reading.  Rory likes to have tea at night, so I took that up to him.  He told me, he was having problems breathing and could he use Mari's inhaler.  I told him no, that he should not use someone else's medication and that he should go to Urgent Care.  We have the money.  It is his decision.  We will see what happens.

This is the Santa Ana Railroad station. I took this as we were headed north on the train last weekend.

Good Night, Trudi




No comments:

Post a Comment