Monday, January 14, 2013

Last week before Mari goes back to school

Good Morning!  The wind is blowing and it is cold!  I am totally enjoying the cold weather.

I have made a schedule for myself, where I am not on the computer as much.  I plan to get out and walk today, Rory comes home today and I lost a pound over the weekend, which thrilled me, considering the food we were eating.  I want to get more done around the house, work on my pictures and work on my travel blog and read more about California history.  So, with that said, I had better get myself going.  I gave myself an hour to do social stuff on the computer.

This is Santa Barbara train station, that was built in the early 1900's.  For today, this new schedule is working.  I did an hour work of house stuff and now I am doing an hour worth of pictures.  I am tempted to look at emails and FB, but I am trying to work past that.  Had lunch and checked emails and FB and now going to go run errands.  Have scheduled my walk for 3:30 this afternoon.  I like this new routine.  With my liking variety, I hope this will last.  Ran my errands by myself and put on Pandora and listened to music I enjoy.  I love having an iPhone, never thought I would or that I needed it.  Probably don't need it, but I like having it anyway.  For the next hour, I am going to work on my travel blog and read.

Mari and I went for our 2 mile walk in our own neighborhood and saw this:
This is one of the views we saw:

Worked on finances for about an hour and then made dinner.  Rory came home about 5 and was not feeling great!  He was having a rash on his left leg from the cold in the mountains.  I told him he needs to go to the doctor; so, hopefully, he can get into the clinic tomorrow.  Mari had some problems breathing on the way home from our walk.  It has been very windy and dry here today.  I had her take a steamy bath, so hopefully that will help her.  She just got medical coverage and needs to make an appointment for a physical, so she is going to call tomorrow.  Marissa is going back to the psychologist.  I am fine, I guess!

Once I finish with this, I am going to read and go to bed!

Good night!  Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment