Monday, January 28, 2013

I can't do everything

Good Morning!

This is a picture of the granddaughter and great granddaughter of some friends of mine.  She is so cute. The picture was taken at Mission San Luis Rey in Oceanside, CA

Another busy day!  I am following another tour this morning at the mission.  Mari has school this afternoon and I am going to walk at Dana Point after I drop off Mari.  I know I made the right decision regarding small group.  This morning I heard from my mentor for my docent group at the Mission and she is a traveler as well.  I know I have to take care of me and one more night out is just too much.  I am reading the book and getting to church to hear the message and I am listening to the web site audio. I do have quiet time.

Left at 9:15 to head to the mission.  The docent I was supposed to follow was out sick, so I followed somebody else.  Interesting tour and I learned something.  The other two docents I have followed, have stayed after and asked if I had any questions.  This one did not.  I am supposed to do 5 station tours, so on Thursday, I am going to ask the docent to do a station tour.  Came home and had lunch.  Going to make dinner and then do laundry.  I know Mari needs to do some more video, so we will see when we get out of here to do that.  I got a nap and then we left about 2:20 and went to take some video and pictures.  Went by the bank and to Trader Joe's and then took Mari to school.  I went to Dana Point Harbor and walked and came home and had dinner with Marissa, while we watched TV.  Doing computer stuff, then will go down and get Mari and come home and probably go to bed.  Rory has been gone all day.

My picture for today-Ugly turned to art:

Till tomorrow.  Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment