Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Doctor day

Good Morning!

Rory is going to the clinic today and get someone to look at his legs, which have a red rash on them, due to the cold air.  He had this before, when he worked the docks and now he has it again, from being in the mountains.  He has also had his cold for three weeks and it is somewhat better, but mine is gone. I just get coughs from the dry air and the change in the weather, which we have been having a lot of lately.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70's and today in the 60's.

Marissa is going to start with a therapist she has gone to before and I am glad.  I hope she will work at this, because as of right now, we are at a stand still.  She really needs to move forward with her life.  After her appointment, Mari and I are going to go walk Balboa Island.  Mari is going to call to set up an appointment for a physical.





I didn't have the greatest sleep last night, as I felt like I could not relax and sleep.  For me, this is day 2 of my new schedule.  I felt so good yesterday, with what I got accomplished.

Rory is out the door to the doctor,  I am taking Mari to urgent care at noon for her breathing issues.  I needed a nap and still feel like I don't have a whole lot of energy, so I am going to make a smoothie.

The girls and I left here about 12:30 and went to Urgent Care for Mari.  She does have bronchitis and we have medication for her.  Marissa had not had lunch, so we got lunch for her and then headed for Irvine for Marissa's therapy appointment.  On the way home, we stopped for a snack and at Target to get Mari's medication and some things I needed.  Got home around 6.  I wanted to just relax, before I started dinner.  Talked to a friend as well.

Made dinner.  Very frustrated with VA.  Tomorrow he is supposed to call to find out when the dermatology appointment is and then in about a week he has a follow up appointment and then they will do blood and urine samples and a chest x-ray.  Why aren't they doing that like now.  They have too many people to see.  The doctors saw him for about 5 minutes today.  I don't get it!

Watching TV with Mari and then going to bed.

This is the hill I live on!

Good Night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment