Thursday, January 31, 2013

I am not running around like a headless chicken

Good Morning!

Yes, I did get up at 6, but I am getting more of a relaxed morning, which is really nice!

This is an old house in Anaheim, CA.  My favorite type of architecture.  This picture was taken two years ago.

Today, I am following a tour at the Mission.  I think I will also walk myself through the tour I want to do.  Then get lunch from Starbucks and run a couple of errands on my way home.  The rest of the day will be at home.

Followed a tour and what was very funny, is the docent did a similar tour to what I want to do.  So, I did not have to walk myself through the tour I want to do.  I am walking one tour next week, but now I am confused, as to what we have to do to get certified.  I am going to email my mentor and find out.  I went across the street to Starbucks and as I was waiting to cross the street, here came the paramedics and later found out, that a man had had a seizure.  Got my lunch and drove to Trader Joe's and Target and came home.  Mari and I are both tired, so we are staying home the rest of the day.  Got a nap, then Sweet Pea decided she wanted to sit in my lap and now I am going to get a snack.

Blossoms on trees near my house-Day 31 of 365

It is nice to stay home this afternoon and know I do not have to go anywhere.  I worked on my other blog-gypsymomvirtualconcierge.blogspot.com.  Mari and I made dinner and now we are watching a movie on the Founding Fathers.  Interesting movie from The History Channel.  We will see what else I do tonight.  Definitely going to do my reading.

Good night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment