Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Realization

Good Morning!  Another busy day!  Mari has to be at school at 10 a.m.   From there, I am going to go walk Dana Point and then I have a tour to follow at 12:30.  My house gets cleaned today and I have to pick Mari up at 4.

Last night, I realized that I have a tendency to pull away from things that are hard.  I love to take pictures, but I want to stay on the easy side and I don't want to move forward.  It was the same way with organizing and now I am doing the same with the docent program, but I don't want to do that with this, so I am having to press forward and have confidence in myself.  I could use prayers on this.

These are the clouds from this morning.

Mari and I left a little after 9 and stopped at Starbucks on the way to school.  After I dropped Mari off at school, I went to Dana Point Harbor and walked 2 miles.  From there, I got my lunch and then went to the mission to follow a tour.  It was interesting to watch a real life tour.  The tour lasted about 1.5 hours, which is longer than most tours will be.  It gave some ideas of a tour that I would like to do.  During the tour, I felt both positive and negative.  The woman who did the tour, has been there for 29 years.  I just need to keep reading and learning.  After the tour, I went by the house and picked up Marissa and we went to get Mari and then went to Peet's coffee and Smart and Final to get stuff for dinner.  Came  home.  All of us had some down time.  Mari made dinner.  Mari and I watched Biggest Loser until 9 and now we are watching Ghost Hunters, who just happen to be at Mission San Juan Capistrano.  After this is over, I am headed for bed.

This is a stained glass window at the Royer Mansion in Orange, CA

Good night.  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment