Friday, January 18, 2013

End of the week and winter break

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful day outside and it is the end of the week and the last weekday of Mari's winter break.  Monday, she starts school.  Today, I am mainly staying home and we are going walking somewhere, other than our hill.  My word today is "end", so my picture will be of something end.  I did not sleep the greatest last night, as I was having problems with coughing.  Every two hours, I would wake up coughing.  Oh such fun!  Did my water treatment and went back to bed.  Definitely taking a nap!



Got my morning social hour done and a phone call to the docent office.  Looking forward to class tomorrow.  Took a nap, which was awesome!  Now onward with the day!  Laundry done and now, having lunch.  Lunch done and working on pictures.  Mari is watching a movie and then we are going to go walk and run errands.

Looking at the area where I live.
Beach at Cambria-picture from last weekend!

Mari and I had a wonderful afternoon out.  We left here about 2 and went to the bank and then to the vet and then headed for Balboa Island to go walking.  Did our walk and then came back to Java City and got something for snack.  On the way home stopped at Trader Joe's and got ribs for dinner.  Having a late dinner.  Read all the blogs, doing my blog and then I need to read an hour for my docent training.  After that I will do my other reading and then to bed.  Early morning tomorrow, as I have docent training tomorrow at 9 a.m.

Good night.  Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment