Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Going, going...

Good Morning!

Today is a very busy day!  Take Mari to school, go walk Dana Point Harbor, have lunch with the docents, take Marissa to counseling and take Mari her lunch and snack and then around 9 p.m. go back and pick up Mari.  Somewhere in there I am going to take a nap.  I am relying on the Lord for strength today.

Doors at Claremont Train Station

My day was crazy!  I left here about 9:15 and took Mari to school in Laguna.  I was headed for Dana Point to go walking and when I got to Dana Point, I got a call from Mari, saying she had forgotten something at home, that she needed, so I headed home and got what she needed and then went back to Laguna.  From there I headed for San Juan Capistrano for a luncheon, which I am really glad I went to.  It relaxed me, as I had had a heated argument with Rory, driving from Dana Point to home.  After I left the luncheon, I headed home to pick up Marissa, to take her to counseling in Irvine and then back to Laguna to take Mari her dinner and snack.  Then it was back to Irvine to pick up Marissa and then we headed for Smart & Final to get stuff we needed for dinner.  There was a car show in the parking lot of where Smart & Final is, so we walked over to look at the cars.  This is a picture of one of the cars.  I thought the picture was perfect for today, as this is where I spent the majority of today and used up 1/4 of a tank of gas.  I still have to go pick up Mari tonight and now I had better go get dinner.

I made burritos and tacos for dinner and to me it was good.  Watched the rest of the Biggest Loser and  now it is time to go get Mari.  I have had a nice quiet evening.  Rory is in our room and Marissa is in her room.

Have a good evening.  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment