Monday, April 8, 2013

A busy week of tours, school and a doctors appointment for me

Good Morning!

It is windy and overcast this morning!  Sweet Pea, Mari and Marissa are still sleeping, so, overall it is a quiet house.  I have a tour at 10:15 this morning and Mari has school from 4-10 this afternoon.

I have two tours this week, Mari has school today and tomorrow and I have a doctor appointment on Thursday, as well as a meeting at the Mission on Wednesday.

Left the house at 9:15 a.m. to get to the Mission.  Did my tour and then headed for home to get lunch, take a nap and do my morning computer routine.  The girls and I are leaving at 3:15 to take Mari to school and then Marissa and I are walking Balboa Island.  Rory went to Social Security, got maintenance on his car, partly for me and the girls and my trip, as we are taking his car.

It turned out to be just me taking Mari to school, as Marissa was dealing with her nauseousness and just wanted to stay home.  It was nice to go out and be by myself and stop and take pictures.  In some ways, I feel like I am doing everything everyone else wants or needs me to do, so it was nice to stop and take pictures when I wanted to take pictures and not hurry up and get some place or do something.  No guilt!  On the way home, I stopped at Trader Joe's and got some things and then drove home.  Rory called me twice on the way home.  Argh!  Had dinner and watched TV when I got home, finished my computer routine, started a load in the washer and now I am going to edit pictures.  Need to leave in about half an hour to get Mari and then I am coming home and going to bed.

Good Night!  Trudi

Our living room was done and we could continue to live!  One year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment