Friday, April 19, 2013

Out and about

Happy Friday!

It has been a busy morning!  This was taken yesterday along the outside of the Mission grounds.  I had my first 1.5 hour tour today and I was not sure how it was going to go, but it went fine.  I just decided to relax and go with it.  I think I am ready for an adult tour, as for every one child, there were either one or two adults and I think the adults were more interested than the kids.  If we have adult tours in June, I may try it.  It is warm here today, so I was very ready to get back in the air conditioned car.  Came  home and had lunch and now I am going to take a nap.  Mari and I need to go run some errands for her.  We may be going out to dinner with a friend.

Got my nap and now I am waiting for Mari to get ready to go!  Mari and I started with a stop to Yogurtland and then to Laguna Print.  Since she could not get everything printed there, we had to stop at school to get the printing finished. My friend texted me and said she could meet for dinner, which was great.  Sushi for dinner, YEA!  We stopped at Home Depot to get some things and then we went to Smart and Final for some things we needed and then home.  I felt like I was a tornado when I got home, as I was trying to get things done and get back out the door to go to dinner.

This is a picture of a cactus with prickly pears outside Mission San Juan Capistrano.

Picked up my friend and headed for our sushi dinner.  It was just nice to get out with friends for dinner. Came home and now I am upstairs doing computer stuff.  Going to finish this and go to bed.

Good night.  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment