Monday, April 29, 2013

Wow!

Good Morning!

I can't believe I have been doing this for almost a year and as of last night, I have over 10,000 views.

When I started this, it was an idea while we were on vacation, to start writing about our trip and I never thought I would get that many views.  I know people who have more, but I am content with what I have.  This picture is from the Laguna Nursery!

Today, I am feeling better, but still just a little weak.  I have a tour this morning and then I am going to come home and take a nap, have lunch, take Mari to school, do some marketing, make dinner and around 8:45, go back and pick up Mari.  Reminder to self:  Pace myself! You don't have to do everything.

Left about 9 to go to the Mission.  Got there early enough to talk to one of the docents, I have been wanting to talk to more than I get to usually.  Our group was late.  Did my tour and then came home and had lunch.  Rory had gone to American Express to get money for his trip and had gotten home just before me.  He decided to stay downstairs.  The girls of us scattered, as Rory takes over the TV.  I am about to take a nap.

Took my nap and then came downstairs and checked on laundry.  Took Mari to school and went to Smart and Final to get some things we needed.  Came home and put dinner in the oven and worked on my picture of the day.  Spent some time texting with a friend.  Had dinner and finished watching a program called "American Unearthed"  Interesting!  With something Rory is doing, I am really learning the reality of the phrase "the truth will set you free".  He frustrates me to no end and I am letting it go.

A pathway at the Mission.

Leaving about 8:45 to pick up Mari and going to bed as soon as I get back.

Good night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment