Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Control and plan

Good Morning world!

Mari and I are about to head out and head for home!  We are going to stop at Starbucks and the gas station and then get on the freeway!  Mari has to be at school at noon, so we should have plenty of time, barring traffic.  Her class is from 12 to 1:30 and then we are going home and I know I am going to take a nap.  The rest of the day is at home and I will talk about control and plan.

Mari and I left about 9 and got to LCAD about 11:15.  It was interesting, because when we left the desert, it was somewhat sunny and by the time we got to Laguna, it was a misty rain.  Dropped Mari off at school and then headed for home.  It was so nice to be gone for one day and I was really brought into reality, when I got home.  Took a nap and then ate lunch.  Went back to pick up Mari and then came home.  Doing my normal morning routine.  I really need to get away every 3 or 4 months, not necessarily by myself, but definitely not with Rory.  I am his caregiver and that is a job.

I, somewhat plan my life, but I know there are going to be times that things do not go according to plan.  I, also, like to have some control of how the day goes.  Yesterday, in some ways, I did not feel like I had control, and I also felt like there was no plan, which I was ok with, but somewhat not.  I felt like the day sort of fell apart when we went to lunch.  When Mari and I came up with a plan for what we were doing after lunch, I felt more comfortable.  I felt out of control, as this was a school thing for Mari and I really had no say and I did not want to plan something, that was going to cause a problem with Mari.  I did enjoy the day overall, but I learned something about myself.

This is what we saw going and coming along the 10 freeway near Palm Springs, CA.

Rory and I are so in different worlds!  Dealing with him is exhausting.  He puts on me, things he does not want to do.  In some things, I know he is trying to be kind!  Back to reality and need to get dinner.  Dinner done and some TV watched.  Doing my blog and some Ventura history.  Watching Haunted Collector at 9 and to bed at 10.  I am tired tonight!

Good night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment