Thursday, April 4, 2013

A tour and prayers

Good Morning!



It was foggy when I got up this morning and now the sun is out.  I am doing a tour this morning at the Mission and the rest of the day will be doing stuff around the house.  I know we need to color hair today.  My prayers are going out to a family of an 18-year old young woman who is lost in the canyon near us.  They found her partner last night and took him to the hospital.

Rory is going to do shooting tests.  Mari is going to do homework.

The tour went great and when I was done with the tour, I looked at my phone and Marissa had texted that they had found the young woman who had been missing in the canyon.  YEA!  Prayers answered. On the way home, stopped at the VA, to pick up something for Rory and then went to Smart and Final to get some groceries.  Came home, had lunch, took a nap and now just doing house stuff.  It feels good to get some things accomplished.

Marissa is having a physical and it is the first time she has had a Pap and she is major anxious about it.  Please keep her in your prayers!  Made dinner and the girls and I watched TV.  Rory had gone to shoot and came home with feet and legs hurting.  I know that the less he uses them, they will feel better, but as soon as he walks on them for too long, they start to hurt.  I will be so glad to see the orthopedist and see what they recommend.  I took him up some Motrin, as I know he will not do anything, except complain.  Mari and I colored hair and now I am just going to enjoy quiet(I hope!) and get to read and write and whatever.

To bed at 10 and  hopefully I will sleep as well as I did last night.

Good Night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment