Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Being content!

Good Morning!  It is a beautiful sunny morning!

Today is my busy day!  Take Mari to school at 9:15 and then I am going to go walking in Dana Point.  Come home, eat lunch and take a nap.  Take Marissa to counseling and then, I think I will take a walk over at the Back Bay of Newport Beach.  When we get home, we will get dinner and then, around 9, go back to pick up Mari.

I like to get things done, but I have to be content with what I can or cannot get done today.  We did leave around 9:15 and drove down El Toro as, they were going to close part of the 133 to investigate an accident that happened last week.  Got Mari to school on time and then I went to Dana Point and did my stairs walk.  The last couple of days I have been taking my good camera on my walks and just enjoying taking pictures. I have been working on doing macro shots and just opening myself up to what I see.  It has been nice to do things by myself.  Came home and had lunch and took a nap.  Rory, of course, wanted everything done NOW!  After I took my nap, I took Marissa to her counseling appointment.  I went to the Orange County Museum of Art to take a picture of a statue of a dog that is supposedly doing his business on the side of the building.  Will put up the picture another day.

Did a little bit of walking and got Marissa and me something from Starbucks.  Came home.  While I was out, Rory calls me and has to tell me every little thing that has been going on, in regard to getting money for disability.  I know it is frustrating, but I don't need him calling every two minutes.  I am going to put my phone on vibrate or something.  Made dinner and doing computer stuff.  In about 30 minutes going to go down and pick up Mari.  I am not as tired tonight as I was last night.

Good night!  Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment