Sunday, April 14, 2013

Preparation day

Good Morning!  It is very cloudy here today!

Sunday has become my day of getting ready for the week, as we have appointments, school, meetings and a tour this week.  I have found it has helped to make a menu for the week and do marketing, so that the majority of things I need are in the house and I don't have to run errands everyday.  I also start getting  laundry started.  We will see what else I get done today.  I know Mari needs me to run an errand with her.

Did my morning computer routine and started the laundry.  Took a nap.  Had lunch and then Mari and I ran a couple of errands.  I brought her home and I did another couple of errands.  It was nice to be out by myself.  Went to Trader Joe's and the storage unit and labeled the boxes for as far as I have gone.  Did not realize I had stuff for Easter and more stuff for St. Patrick's Day.  Oh well, next year!  Brought home more appraisal paperwork, I can get rid of.  My how fast the day goes!  Mari and I made dinner and watched one program on TV.  Anthony Bourdain has a new show on CNN that is interesting.  Rory decided to come down, as I usually watch "Amazing Race", but tonight I decided not to.  I came upstairs to do what I wanted to do.  I also made a quiche for tomorrow morning for breakfast.  I am going to do my own thing until 10 and then I am going to bed.

Good night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment