Saturday, April 20, 2013

A walk in history and home is important

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful sunny day, yes, it is going to be warm.  Mari and I need to finish some errands and then we are going to head for Pasadena and do a "Secret Stairs" walk.  I am more and more learning who I am and being content with that.  Home has been and always will be important to me.  I just have to be content with myself and not focus on others in this house who bring me down.  I love nature and I am debating about growing some vegetables and other things on my patio.  I don't want to start this until we get back from our trip.  I have to focus on the things that are important to me and I need to stop trying to run away/escaping.  I also need to not beat myself up, if I don't get everything done and also stop spending time on the computer and only be on it, when I am working on the computer.

I have decided I am going to start with one thing and see how that goes, as far as growing.  I am going to grow cilantro, as I love it in my eggs.  I am going to make some jams, get another bread machine and start making bread.  I am going to make some pico de gallo and start making fresh oj!  I really need to pace myself and not try to do everything at once, which I have a tendency to do.  I made french toast with peanut butter and fresh strawberries for breakfast.  Doing my morning computer routine!  Finished the last load of laundry for the week and good thing I did as Marissa brought her clothes down and tomorrow is Sunday and it starts all over again.  Took a nap, which I really must have needed.  Had lunch and then Mari and I headed out to do some errands.  Never did make it to Pasadena to go walking.  Came home, put things away, installed Instagram on my phone and edited my 365 day picture.  Almost dinner time.

On our way home from errands, I decided to come home through Santiago Canyon and I took this at the vista point.

I made dinner for us and Mari made dinner for Rory!  We watched "My Cat From Hell".  Mari was trying to put together something for one of her classes and we realized we had to go back out, which we did.  I hope we got what she needs this time.  Going to finish this and work on Ventura history and then go to bed.

Good Night!  Trudi

This is Trabuco Creek, which usually has no water in it, unless we have a really good year of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment